JAC New Syllabus 2022– 23: Jharkhand Academic Council(JAC), Jharkhand Education Project Council & Jharkhand Council of Educational Research and Training has released the revised syllabus for the Board examination 2022.
|Board Name||Jharkhand Academic Council|
|Examination||JAC Class 9th to 11th Exam|
|Publication Date Of Syllabus||05 Sep 2022|
|Session||2022 – 2023|
- The revised new syllabus for all subjects of classes 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th has been issued by the Jharkhand
- Education Project Council, Jharkhand Council of Educational Research and Training, and Jharkhand Academic Council.
- The examinations of the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th classes will be taken in two terms.
- First term examinations of classes 9th and 11th will be taken in December 2022 and the second term examination will be held in May 2023
- first term examinations of classes 10th and 12th will be taken in November 2022 and the second-term examination will be taken in March 2023.
- First term examination will be conducted on OMR sheet all questions will be 1 mark multiple choice
- second term examination will be conducted on answer sheets.
- The revised new syllabus of 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th classes will be made available to the teachers of all government and non-government schools in the state by the School Department and Literacy Department
- examinations will be conducted on the basis of the revised syllabus.
Also Read : JSSC Syllabus 2022 – JSSC Nagar Palika Syllabus
Important Note for JAC New Syllabus 2022
- The exam for both the term will be conducted based on a 50-50% syllabus.
- It will be mandatory for the students to get 33% marks to pass.
- This revised syllabus will be applicable in all the schools of Jharkhand.
- The first term examination of classes 9th and 11th will be taken in December 2022 and the second term
- examination will be held in May 2023.
- The first term examination of classes 10th and 12th will be taken in November 2022 and the second term examination will be held in March 2023.
- The first term examination will be conducted on an OMR sheet, all questions will be 1 mark multiple choice.
- Second term examination will be taken on answer sheets
- In the second term examination, all types of questions will be asked very short answers, short answers, and the long answer.
- The final result will be released based on first-term and second-term scores.
- Internal assessment and practical examinations will be taken from the school, and college level.
- For the examinations from class VIII to XII, five sets of model question papers will be prepared by JCERT.
JAC Class 9th & 10th New Syllabus Subject List & Marks
|Biology (Botony +Zoology)||Philosophy||Mathematics/ Statistics|
|Geology||Political Science||Computer Science|
|Computer Science||Home Science||Additional Language|
|Additional Language||Sociology||Business Mathematics|
|Compulsory Core Language Hindi ‘A’, Hindi ‘B’ + Matribhasha & English ‘A’||Vocational||Compulsory Core Language Hindi ‘A’, Hindi ‘B’ +Matribhasha & English ‘A’|
|Elective Language (Compulsory)|
|Elective Language (Compulsory)|
- Who released Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) New syllabus ?
Jharkhand Academic Council, Jharkhand Education Project Council, and Jharkhand Council of Educational Research & Training have jointly released the JAC New Syllabus.
- Where can I download the Jharkhand Academic Council New syllabus ?
You can download Jharkhand Academic Council new syllabus from the official website of JAC jac.jharkhand.gov.in
- How Can Download JAC New syllabus 2022 ?
1. First, Go to JAC official website jac.jharkhand.gov.in
2. Find Recent Announcements
3. Click on ‘reduced syllabus for exam year 2022’
4. Download All new syllabus in PDF.
Also Read : JSSC Syllabus | JSSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022