Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) Jharkhand has been recently announced for admission in class 9. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for JNV Class 9 Admission 2022.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (jnv) is a government school. JNV also provides free-of-cost hostel facilities to those students who belong to a lower-class families and can’t afford higher secondary education. Through this post, you can get all the information regarding Admission to Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Here you can get all the latest updates on JNV, so keep visiting this website, so that you never miss any updates.
JNV Class 9 Admission 2022 Important Dates
JNV Admission to Class 9 has been started. Now, eligible students can apply online. Here you can get all the important dates regarding Class 9 Admission.
|Online Application Starts From||02.09.2022|
|Online Application Closed On||15.10.2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Updated Soon|
|JNV Examination Date||11th Feb 2023|
|JNV Result Date||Will be available Soon|
JNV Class 9 Admission 2022 Details
|Article Name||JNV Class 9 Admission 2022|
|Authority||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV)|
|Admission Level||National Level|
|School Affiliated From||Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of Application Process||Online Mode|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Lateral Entry|
|JNV Help Line Number||0120-2975754|
|Official Website Of JNV||https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/|
Applying Process for NVS Class 9 Admission
Candidates can easily apply for the online application of JNV Class 9 Admission 2022 by following all the steps. Which are given below.
- First, go to the official website of JNV.
- On the homepage of the official website, click on the application form link for “9th Class Admission”.
- After clicking on the application link, you are redirected to the registration page.
- First, you have to register
- For registration fill out all the required details such as email ID, Mobile No, etc.
- After successful registration, you have to login to fill out the application form.
- All the personal details, qualification details, and other information must be filled out accurately and correctly in the form.
- Now, you have to upload a scanned copy of your documents in the given format.
- After complete filling out the application form, review your form before final submission.
- Finally click on the submit button.
- At last, you can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Application Fee of JNV Admission
- No Fee
JNV Admission In Class 9 Eligibility Criteria
It is also very important to know before applying online for admission in JNV that you must be eligible for admission. So, before applying read the information given below.
Before applying the application form for admission in JNV class 9th Admission you need to know the eligibility criteria. Which are given below
- Students age must be between 13 to 16 years old as of 1st May of the year of admission.
- Students must be studying in the 8th class or passed from Govt / Govt aided recognized school.
|Selection Procedure For Admission in JNV Class 9|
- Those students, who want to take admission to Navodaya Vidyalaya need to give an entrance test and qualify for the entrance exam.
- After getting selected in the entrance exam, students will be called for document verification & admission will be made to the respected school.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Jharkhand JNV Class 9 Syllabus
- The test will be of objective type
- The exam duration is 2 ½ hours without any break.
- The candidate have to score minimum qualifying marks as per NVS criteria in all 04 subjects.
- However, the merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in all three subjects, Maths+Science+One of the two languages in which the candidate has scored more marks.
|Marks Distribution In All Subjects Of JNV Class 9 Admission|
Exam Pattern of JNV Class 9(Navodaya Vidyalaya Jharkhand)
- Mode of Examination – Offline Mode
- Examination Based On – (OMR Based exam)
- Question Type – Objective Type
- Total Sections – 4 Sections
- Subjects – English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science
- Language of Question Paper – Hindi / English
- Time Duration – 2 ½ Hours
- Total Marks Of Examination – 100
- Negative Marks – No negative marking
Important Links For JNV Class 9 Admission
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification For JNV Class 9 Admission||Download|
|Official Website Of JNV||Click Here|
List of Navodaya Vidyalaya in All the States
JNV school in all the state of India listed below :–
|Jammu & Kashmir||23|
|Daman & Diu||2|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||1|
|Andaman & Nicobar||3|
List of JNV School in Jharkhand State
24 JNV Schools in Jharkhand State are listed below : –
- West Singhbhum
- East Singhbhum