JSSC CGL 2022 Syllabus In English
|Paper-1||Language Knowledge||120 Question||2 Hours|
|Paper-2||Regional Language||100 Question||2 Hours|
|Paper-3||General Knowledge||150 Question||2 Hours|
- Marks Language paper will not add for merit means the exam is Qualifying in nature.
- Qualifying marks for this exam are 30%.
- For each correct answer, 3 (three) marks will be given
- For each incorrect answer, 1 (mark) will be deducted
- The exam will consist of objective type, MCQ only.
JSSC CGL Syllabus In English
- General information on the Geographic location and Political status of the State of Jharkhand.
- Current Affairs, Capital, Currency, Sports, and Players.
- Indian History, Culture, Geography, Environment, Economic Scenario, Independence Movement
- Major Features of Indian Agriculture and Natural Resources
- National / International Awards, Scientific Progress, Indian Languages, Books and Authors, Script, Indian Constitution and Polity, Political System of the Country, Community Development, Panchayat Raj, and Five Years Plans.
Also Read : JSSC Municipal Service Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online
Questions related to General Science based on Observation and Experience in the day-to-day life.
Problem Related to Arithmetic, Geometry, General Trigonometry, Elementary Algebra and Mensuration.
Note: In this section, generally questions are based on the 10th standard.
- Arithmetic Reasoning, Number Series
- Imaginary Position
- Similarities and Differences
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Concept
- Visual Memory,
- Discrimination, etc.
- Questions Related to Varies Equipments of Computer,
- MS Office, MS Window Operating System
- Information About Operation technique of Internet.
Jharkhand General Knowledge
- Jharkhand State’s History, Geography, Civilization, Culture, Language Literature, Places, Ores and Minerals,
- Industry Contribution of Jharkhand in National Movement
- Sports and Players, Development Plans, Personalities, Civic Achievement of jharkhand
- National and International Importance of Jharkhand etc.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Paper-1 (Language Paper) of the Main examination is 30%.
- Those candidates who score less than the qualifying marks in paper-1 (Language Paper) in the main examination will Disqualify & those candidates with Paper-2 and Paper-3 marks will not evaluate
- The final Merit List will be ready by adding the marks of Paper-2 and Paper-3 of the main examination.
Also Read : झारखण्ड का भूगोल | झारखण्ड का भौगोलिक स्थिति
Also Read : JAC 10TH RESULT 2022- JHARKHAND BOARD 10TH RESULT 2022