Jharkhand B.Ed Syllabus 2022: J.C.E.C.E.B. has published the B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022-24.According to JCECEB,2022 admission in all the Jharkhand B.Ed colleges will be based on Jharkhand B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2022. Jharkhand B.Ed entrance exam merit list 2022 will be prepared based on marks obtained by the candidates in Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Examination 2022. For more details, you can visit the official website of JCECEB or click on the link given below.
B.Ed Examination Pattern 2022
Entrance Examination Syllabus & Marking : All the questions in the B. Ed competitive exam will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type. The full mark is 100. You will get 1 mark for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subjects Name||Number Of Questions||Subjects Marks|
|Language Proficiency ( Hindi + English )||15 Marks For Hindi + 15 Marks For English||30|
Jharkhand B. Ed Syllabus Examination 2022
Hindi – Total 15 Questions
English – Total 15 Questions
- Rearranging sentences
- Find out errors in parts of the sentences
- Selecting suitable words for the blanks
- Find equivalent meaning to the given phrases,
- Find out suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing,
- Grammar which includes tenses, prepositions, synonyms, idioms, articles, etc.
Teaching Aptitude – 40 Questions
- Attitude towards education
- Children, and the teaching profession
- Interest in teaching
- leadership qualities & group management
- Emotional & social adjustment
- Intrapersonal & interpersonal skills
- General awareness of present day about school education.
Reasoning Ability – 30 Questions
- Verbal non-verbal reasoning missing numbers
- Number series
- Letter series
- Theme finding
- Odd one out
- Arranging the statements in a sequential form
- Logical problems
- Establishing relationships and numerical ability.
Educational Qualification For Taking Admission in B. Ed
B. Ed Course Duration : 2 Years
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B. Tech with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto is eligible.
- There is no year gap in the passing year to apply for the B. Ed course.
J.C.E.C.E.B Contact Address
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834010
Contact No : +91-9264473891, 9264473893
e-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Read : Summer Vacation Essay Class 10 and Class 12