Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023 : Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) recently released an official notification for B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2023. All eligible candidates are invited regarding Jharkhand B.ed Admission 2023-25. All details including eligibility criteria, age limit, Application Fee, etc are given below.
|Examination Name||B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2023|
|Organization||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||10th February 2023|
|Ending Date Of Online Application||10th March 2023|
|Date Of Examination||23rd April 2023|
|Mode Of Examination||Online|
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023 Updates
- Course Duration – 2 Years
- Reservation: The updated reservation policy of the Jharkhand Government will be effective in the nomination/recommendation of reserved seats.
- 85% of the total seats will be reserved for the candidates who passed from Jharkhand State University, the remaining 15% seats will be open.
For more details see Official Notification.
Eligibilty Criteria For B.ed Admission
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks in their Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates must have passed a B. Tech degree with Science & Mathematics subjects with 55% marks.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks in their Master’s Degree in Social Science, Science,Humanities, or Commerce.
- Candidates with any other equivalent qualifications are also eligible to apply.
- No restriction in the passing year for applying in the B.Ed. course.
- The Candidate will have to choose only one subject (within a subject category) which he/she must have studied in the qualifying degree, that means a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree for at least 200 marks & out of which obtained at least 50% in that particular subject. That particular subject will be henceforth be referred to as the teaching subject in the B.Ed course.
- Candidates who are appearing in Graduation Examination (Semester-VI) in the year 2023 can also apply for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Examination-2023.
B.ed Admission Application Fee
|Bc-I / Bc-II (Only For Jharkhand State Candidates)||750|
|Sc / St Category And Female Candidates Of Jharkhand State Only||500|
- Fees Payment Shall Be Made Through Payment Gateway By Online Mode Only During Online Registration Using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking Along with Bank Charges. No any other Mode Of Payment Is Acceptable.
- All Candidates Including Female who belongs to other states Shall Be Treated As general candidates only & have to pay registration fees accordingly.
- Fees Once Paid Is Non-refundable.
Important Documents Before Applying To B.ed Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Photo & Signature
- Matriculation Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Thumb Impression
- Mobile Number & Email ID
Important Dates Of B.ed Examination
|Opening Date of Online Registration||10th February 2023|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||10th March 2023|
|Admit Card||4 days before the exam|
|B.ed Examination Date||23rd April 2023|
Important Web links
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|How To Apply||Click Here|
|Admit Card||4 Days before the exam|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Also Read : JAC Akanksha Exam : Registration Application Form 2023
Also Read : Jharkhand GK in Hindi | झारखण्ड का सामान्य ज्ञान | GK in Hindi