Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023 : Dates , Application Form

Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023 : Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) recently released an official notification for B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2023. All eligible candidates are invited regarding Jharkhand B.ed Admission 2023-25. All details including eligibility criteria, age limit, Application Fee,  etc are given below.


Examination Name B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2023
Organization Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board 
Educational Qualification Graduation
Applying Mode  Online
Starting Date Of Online Application 10th February 2023
Ending Date Of Online Application 10th March 2023
Date Of Examination  23rd April 2023
Mode Of Examination Online


Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2023 Updates

  • Course Duration – 2 Years
  • Reservation: The updated reservation policy of the Jharkhand Government will be effective in the nomination/recommendation of reserved seats.
  • 85% of the total seats will be reserved for the candidates who passed from Jharkhand State University, the remaining 15% seats will be open.

For more details see Official Notification.

Eligibilty Criteria For B.ed Admission

  • Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks in their Bachelor’s Degree.
  • Candidates must have passed a B. Tech degree with Science & Mathematics subjects with 55% marks.
  • Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks in their Master’s Degree in Social Science, Science,Humanities, or Commerce.
  • Candidates with any other equivalent qualifications are also eligible to apply.
  • No restriction in the passing year for applying in the B.Ed. course.
  • The Candidate will have to choose only one subject (within a subject category) which he/she must have studied in the qualifying degree, that means a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree for at least 200 marks & out of which obtained at least 50% in that particular subject. That particular subject will be henceforth be referred to as the teaching subject in the B.Ed course.
  • Candidates who are appearing in Graduation Examination (Semester-VI) in the year 2023 can also apply for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Examination-2023.


B.ed Admission Application Fee

Category Fee
General/Unreserved 1000
Bc-I / Bc-II (Only For Jharkhand State Candidates) 750
Sc / St Category And Female Candidates Of Jharkhand State Only  500
  • Fees Payment Shall Be Made Through Payment Gateway By Online Mode Only During Online Registration Using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking Along with Bank Charges. No any other Mode Of Payment Is Acceptable.
  • All Candidates Including Female who belongs to other states Shall Be Treated As general candidates only & have to pay registration fees accordingly.
  • Fees Once Paid Is Non-refundable.


Important Documents Before Applying To B.ed Application Form

  • Aadhar Card
  • Caste Certificate
  • Residence Certificate
  • Photo & Signature
  • Matriculation Certificate
  • Graduation Certificate
  • Thumb Impression
  • Mobile Number & Email ID


Important Dates Of B.ed Examination

 Opening Date of Online Registration 10th February 2023
Closing Date of Online Registration 10th March 2023
Admit Card 4 days before the exam
B.ed Examination Date  23rd April 2023


Important Web links

Apply Online Link Click Here
Login Click Here
Eligibility Click Here
How To Apply Click Here
Notification  Download
Admit Card 4 Days before the exam
Official Website Link Click Here

Also Read : JAC Akanksha Exam : Registration Application Form 2023

Also Read : Jharkhand GK in Hindi | झारखण्ड का सामान्य ज्ञान | GK in Hindi

Leave a Comment

error: Content is protected !!